To be eligible for a T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarship, the student must:
- Work at a DSS licensed/registered child care facility
- at least 15 hours per week for the School-Age Credential Scholarship
- at least 20 hours per week for the Early Childhood Credential Scholarship
- at least 30 hours for either the Associate or Bachelor Degree Scholarship
- Teachers need to earn equal to or less than $14.45 per hour
- Directors, Owners or Family/Group Providers need to earn equal to or less than $21.15 per hour
Frequently Asked Questions about eligibility requirements for the T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship.